Monday, July 28, 2014

Insect Math Centers... Flash Freebie!

FLASH FREEBIE... Insect Math Centers are FREE in my TPT store until midnight tonight!
(After tonight, they will be $4.00)
 
So excited to have my insect math centers completed and up on TPT today! Needed something simple for the beginning of the year as students are getting used to our math workshop routine. I always want the kids to be moving/ manipulating numbers and using math materials... Keeps them engaged! I also like to have a way to hold them accountable for their learning and to assess them after the fact! Each of my centers has a recording sheet for students to complete along with the center.
 
Here's a peek at my Insect Math Centers below!
 
Sequencing Numbers 1-30
 
Counting by 5's
 
 
Equivalent Names for Numbers
Number Sort
 
 
Not pictured here....  Filling in the missing numbers on a number line.
 
.....because I ran out of white cardstock AAAND color ink in my printer today.
 
Enjoy tonight for FREE... please leave feedback in my TPT store!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment