Sunday, March 2, 2014

Monster Math!

Quick post tonight!
 
I've been hard at work this weekend, creating a set of Monster Math Number Sense activities for my first grade math centers (click the link to view in my TPT store). I can't wait to put some of them in place this week! I plan to post more photos of my kiddos using the centers soon so that you can get a better look, but here is a sneak peek of the Monster Roll and Add center.
My goal in creating these activities was for them to be laminated and used with dry erase markers (but they wouldn't have to be). I HATE making tons of copies of things and when things are laminated and ready to go, it makes it easier to pull out my centers at the drop of a hat!
 
Other activities in the pack include:
Monster Roll and Subtract
Monster Number Grid Puzzles
Monster Part-Part-Total problems
Monster Fact Families
Monster Before-Between-After
I still can't get over how cute these little monsters are... and my kids are going to love them! It's amazing how much more motivating an activity becomes when you slap a monster or other cute clip art on it!
 
More to come later! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment